The 2017-18 Programme is composed of the Academic Year (Fall, Winter and Spring Trimesters) and the Summer Seminar
The 2017-18 Academic Year
|FALL TRIMESTER: Sep 18th – Dec 6th 2017
2 week break: 21st – 31st October
WINTER TRIMESTER: January 8th – March 23rd 2018
SPRING TRIMESTER: April 9th – June 22nd 2018
The 2018 Summer Seminar
|SUMMER SEMINAR IN ITALY: – July 7th – 29th 2018
More information coming soon…
For information on how the Programmes are structured, please see our Info & Tuition page
2017 Fall Trimester
It is now possible to take certain trimesters in whole or in a part. The 2017 Fall Trimester is divided into two 5-week segments: The first half with Luke Brown and the second half with Chris Dyer.
During the First Half of the Trimester Luke Brown will open your spectral eyes and share his hyper-spatial mapping process — a graceful synthesis of technology & hand-craft — to develop one original piece from sketching, to digital, to the finished painting.
During the Second Half of the Trimester Chris Dyer will become your art ally, co-creating an original acrylic painting with you while expanding into the art business & life-style — sketchbooking your life, painting everything from hats to skateboards, and even spray-painting a large mural.
- Tuition for the whole trimester with both teachers is €3300
- Tuition for 5 weeks with a single teacher is €2000
Reservation Deposit for a Single Trimester
Please Select Trimester
Reservation Deposit for Diploma Programme 2017-18
Balance Payment for the Academic Year 2017-18
|Payment is required by Bank Transfer. Please email Florence Ménard at email@example.com.|
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to the Academy by letter or email.
- Refunds will not be given once the trimester has commenced.
- Once a Trimester has started, only in the case of serious medical condition will a refund of the Balance Payment be given in the form of credit for a future course. Otherwise tuition is non refundable.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation, accommodation, visa, and health insurance (See Moving to Vienna for recommendations).
- The Vienna Academy of Visionary Art reserves the right to make changes in curriculum and faculty when necessary.